My daughter-in-law saw this in a Nancy's Notions Catalog, and really liked it. So I made it for her - super easy, though I did stitch around most of the tree limbs.
I read 170 books in 2022, 223 books in 2023, and 200 books in 2024. (Goodreads) Just found a notebook in which I listed 543 books that I read in 1993-94. I added a description of each, but rarely left stars, except for 5s and 2s. Do you think I should add them to my Goodreads and Librarything? Hahahahahaha
Winter's Frost is the name of the pattern (from Ravelry), for Denise, Lynnette, Rebecca, Bev, and me, respectively. (I rarely knit socks that have a specific Left and Right.)
First, I sewed in one of the triangle blocks upside-down (inside-out???)on my first block A. Fixed that. Then I put together my first Block B, sewed it together with two Block As ad two setting triangles for Row 2, and... and... Why doesn't that look right? After Bonnie explicitly said to be careful of the orientation of the four-patch units, I put them in inside-out (upside-down????). Because my colors are different, I read the diagram wrong. I had to unsew eight (EIGHT!!!!) pieces out of the middle of my quilt!! AAARRRRGGGHHH!! But, it's done. Bonnie - I want to tell you five things: 1. This is the most complex quilt I have EVER done - and if I had seen the picture of it finished, I probably would never have started it. 2. I have never done a mystery before, and have no idea why I have been POSSESSED by this one. 3. I LOVE IT!! It is so beautiful!! 4. My husband, who only compliments my quilts normally because I expect him to - and doesn't re...
Comments
Post a Comment