A long time ago, I made quilt for Zac using Eleanor Burns' Night and Day. The pattern uses cuts from strata, and "wastes" a lot of fabric. These squares were some of those leftovers. The sashing and first border are left from my version of Bonnie Hunter's En Provence. And the dark green border is leftover from my Stack n Whack. The plaid (also used on the back) was donated to me by Jo Kramer (Jo's Country Junction).
When I was a child, I did several paint-by-numbers - all of them bought from the local dime store, and less than 8 1/2 by 11. I loved doing them more than keeping them.
I have recently started another, rather larger(perhaps 16 by 20, which is of a French walk, and which came all the way from China in the mail. The spaces I am meant to paint seem very very small. This seems harder than I remember it. But I am still enjoying the process.
The 'bent' streetlight is merely a soft bend in the canvas, and is really straight. Seriously.