Fractured lines

 Saw a quilt picture - drew it, figured out how to make it, started cutting from what was around my cutting area, and this resulted:



The batik with the pale green background almost in the center, and also on the left lower edge, is from the border/backing for my Celtic Solstice - still (Still!) not quilted.

The Rust with cream feathery leaves (top folding over the back of the couch) is remnants of a dress that I loved, and wore to my son's high school graduation, (in 1999?)

The borders are from a piece that just appeared - I don't know from where - and was only about 23" long. There was just exactly enough for five 4"WOF cuts, leaving only two 4"squares (and tiny offcuts). So I used up that piece. I don't know the name of this pattern, as I just copied it from a picture


Comments

Popular posts from this blog