daybook

What a great way to get started journaling - just saw this on a blog...

I'm feeling ... 
I'm seeing ...
I'm hearing ... 
I'm thinking ...
I'm planning ... 
I'm going ... 
I'm reading ... 
I'm wearing ... 
I'm cooking ... 
I'm creating ...
I'm enjoying ... 
I'm sharing ... 

But I wouldn't want to do every line every day - most days would say I'm feeling tired from work, or I'm going to work. And I rarely cook.

So.. maybe just a few each day - two or three?

I'm feeling ...really tired after my first day at the library - not used to being on my feet all day.
I'm seeing ...perfect weather -moderate temps, partly cloudy - though the creek was really high this past weekend.
I'm creating ...more mittnz for Cheyenne River - Got two pr done, and Jerry asked me for finger-free mittens. Finished those in FL (Hahaha- knitting mittens under the pier on ST Andrews beach)
I'm enjoying ... chicken salad made by my daughter - chicken, onions, apples, grapes, Miracle Whip, salt n pep. --Soooo delicious!
I'm wearing ... black linen pants, white cotton shirt, navy cord print jacket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog